Wednesday, December 22, 2010

22 December,2010

Yesterday was our grand daughter Miriam's 3rd. Birthday Happy birthday sweetheart. It was fun having cake and watching her open presents.

Miriam was over the other day and was helping Grandpa make a German Chocolate cake.

I want to wish everybody a Merry Christmas and a Happy new year. I unfortunately did not get cards out this year. Christmas this year is a hard one for me. I am just not in the mood to do much.

Well any way I just wanted to let you know what was going on in our lives. Diana is still working at Dairy Queen and in January will start a new semester of collage. Don is working between part time and full time depending on the week. I am still looking for employment. I am keeping my knees bent in prayer and my fingers crossed that I find one soon.

Eric is doing great in the MTC.

Mariah and Kyle are both working and loving being married. Kyle is Loving Culinary School.

Nichole, Peter and there 4 little ones are busy, busy, busy running everywhere and getting ready for Santa to come in a few days.

Well I hope you are all well. and know I love you all.

Jo Ellen

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What an adorable picture of Miriam! Another great creation by Peter and Nichole! And of course Kudo's to the photographer!